Microsoft Office Certification
We want to get you certified! The Chirico Career Center offers plenty of opportunities to become certified in many Microsoft Office products before graduation. As part of our Friar Four Career Core program, we currently offer paths for students to gain certifications. These certifications make a great addition to any resume or LinkedIn profile!
SUMMER 2022 WORKSHOPS:
Our workshops offer a structured setting to cover the material necessary to ace the certification exams. They are offered each semester and over breaks. Classes meet for 6 sessions with the certification exam held on the last day.
Excel Core Certification:
- Series C | T/TH | 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. | Beginning July 19th | Register Now
- Series D | T/TH | 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Beginning July 19th | Register Now
Additional MOS Workshops:
- Expert* | M/W | 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. | Beginning July 18th | Register Now
- Word | T/TH | 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Beginning August 9th | Register Now
*Students must complete the Excel Core Certification before registering for Excel Expert
Testing is offered during the last class of each workshop. We also offer testing regularly throughout the semester for those with schedule conflicts or who do not pass on their first attempt. In order to sit for an exam, you must:
- complete 80% or more of the appropriate Jasperactive exerciese, and
- score a 70% or greater on a GMetrix* Practice Test in Testing Mode
*GMetrix is not compatible with Mac computers. For alternatives to this requirement, please contact Christa O’Neill.
If you are already certified and are looking for your certificate or badge for LinkedIn, you can:
COMING FALL 2022:
While workshops are highly recommended, we understand the demanding schedules of our Seniors and Graduate Students. To help students achieve certifications, we will be offering self-paced options beginning this fall. For more information, contact Christa O’Neill.