The Chirico Career Center
Discerning and Preparing for Who You Will Be
The Chirico Career Center at Providence College partners with all students to help them identify, enhance and accomplish their career development, internship, job search and educational goals in their transition from college to career. We work with students to discover their passions, develop professional skills, and then find where their passion, skills and the market intersect. We believe it is there that you find a life of meaning and purpose. We believe that work is part of a meaningful life, and that having a “good job” and “doing what you love” are not mutually exclusive.
Career Coaches in the Chirico Career Center assist students in identifying and executing individualized game plans which increase the likelihood that their passions, their skills and the market will intersect.
Don’t Wait… Slavin 108!
Class of 2022 Outcomes
96% of the graduates of the Class of 2021 were either employed and/or in graduate school within six months of graduating from PC.
- 70% were employed
- 94% are in the field they want
- 18% were attending school
- 93% indicated participation in internships or career appropriate experiences
Did You Know?
- 1275+ students attend our annual Fall Career EXPO
- 2,400 alumni are members of FriarLink, PC’s online networking platform
- 765+ students have received Microsoft certification in Excel, Excel Expert or PowerPoint